As air taxis are becoming a multibillion-dollar industry, airports and airlines are starting to see their critical involvement in the business. With less than 3 weeks until AIRTAXI World Congress may we invite you to take meetings with airlines and air taxi manufacturers at the 4th AIRTAXI World Congress held from 2-5 OCT at Grand Hyatt at SFO. https://www.airtaxiworldcongress.com
Hosted by San Francisco International Airport, AIRTAXI 23 is the only event dedicated to air taxis, airlines/ fleet operators/investors, and airports/vertiports with over 6,000+ formal pre-arranged meetings. 400+ delegates; each delegate gets a pre-arranged diary with 15 meetings of 20 mins each: that’s 5 hours of formal meetings, not counting informal networking such as Whale Watching, Alcatraz Tours, Receptions, and after parties.
Led by the winner of Queen’s Award, the 2023 attendees include United Airlines Ventures President, Heli-Eastern CEO, Emirates, Southwest, Hong Kong Airport COO, International Airlines Group, British Airways Fleet Manager, Lufthansa, Saudia CEO, AirAsia Head of Advanced Air Mobility, PLANA CEO, SkyDrive CEO, Suzuki, Honda, Rolls Royce Director, Hyundai Group Director, Koreanair Deputy General Manager, Future Technology, Tokyo Narita Airport Executive, Incheon Airport, Narita Tokyo Airport Executive, NASA, Hong Kong Airport CCO, San Francisco Airport CCO, Cincinnati Airport CIO, Abu Dhabi Airport VP, Groupe ADP Director, Volocopter, Lilium CCO, Ehang CMO, Munich Airport VP, California Airports Council Executive, Aeroporti di Roma CAO, Port Authority of New York & NJ, AECOM, Signature Flight Support, SKY Helicopters, ExecuJets, ACI Jet, Paris Economic Development Agency, Fintraffic Air Navigation, Yoshine Helicopters and many more https://www.airtaxiworldcongress.com/summit/attendees
On the last day, AIRTAXI’23 features an exciting lineup of vertical take-offs and landings! Spaces are limited to 500 only, with over 470 registered, be sure to confirm your attendance now https://www.airtaxiworldcongress.com/registration to be first in line for 1-to-1 meetings.
A dedicated focus on operationalization of air taxis & new air services
- AIRTAXIS and Partner Airline Briefings: will operators actually operate?
• Countdown to Certification & Air Traffic Alignment
• How to prepare your Airport for AIRTAXIS, eVTOL, eCTOL, Delivery Drones etc
• AIRTAXI Vertical Integration in Aerospace
• AIRTAXIS as Regional Feeders for commercial airlines
• AIRTAXIS as Hub Feeders or Point to Point
• Route Network Planning & Forecasting
• New local & regional Air Services
• New Regional OmniHubs
• Focused local services e.g. Hotels, Commercial Areas
• AIRTAXIS and Regional Airport Readiness
• Additional Hub Network Feed & Multimodality
• New Inward Investment Clusters and Innovation Districts
Join Now to be first in line for the formal 1-to-1 meetings scheduled with senior representatives from AirAsia, Lufthansa, Emirates, Qantas, and many more.
For more information