Country-by-country, city-by-city, our Global AAM/UAM Market Map lists the routes, the route-lengths, the key industry players from eVTOL and vertiport manufacturers to local authority partners, the programmes which are clearly defined and funded, to speculative, over-the horizon opportunities. We identify and describe them all, providing you with a unique guide to the industry players, the customers and the key programmes and upcoming opportunities which will accelerate your business
The Global AAM/UAM Market Map is aimed at industry OEMs and supply chain partners, transport planners, finance companies, consultants and local authorities who need a detailed understanding of what programmes are underway around the world and the market opportunities that exist within these programmes. And what is missing. It provides a unique guide to competitive industry information, global/regional market size and trend analysis.
- What are the like routes and route for services to be launched in the next few years?
- What are the critical partnerships between local authorities, manufacturers and operators pioneering new services?
- What are cities in the early stages of planning?
- Where are the business opportunities
Using a network of global industry specialists, the Global UAM/AAM Market Map details over-the-horizon strategic programmes which are in the very early planning stages to more detailed near-term plans for operational launches within the next two to three years.
|Unique features of the report
· Updated weekly
· Planned routes identified, with route lengths calculated
· Planned programmes categorised into “Imminent”, “Planned” and “Intended”
· Local authority and industry programme-driver organisations identified
· All information sourced and referenced
· UAM/AAM business opportunity listings for annual subscribers
· UAM CONOPs, regulations, roadmaps and standards update report included for subscribers who buy the annual package
· Comprehensive, detailed
· Competitively priced
· Flexible purchasing options
The database gives details on plans to develop passenger UAM/AAM services over 50 countries and 90 cities, with timelines and descriptions along with details on industry participation, broken down into the following areas:
- Cities and routes (with route lengths)
- eVTOL manufacturer
- Electric fixed wing platform manufacturer
- UAM/AAM aircraft operators
- UAM/AAM training
- UAM/AAM aircraft operator maintenance and support
- UAM/AAM aircraft charging and power supplies
- Vertiport/airport developer/operator
- Vertiport/airport safety and security
- Airspace integration
- Local authority partner/client
Interested? Please visit the site and talk to the editor Philip Butterworth-Hayes via firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the site