AiRMOUR, the 3-year EU funded project is organising its final event “Elevating Urban Air Mobility” together with “sibling” projects, Flying Forward 2020 and AURORA-UAM.
“Come and hear more about our learnings through 3 significant European Urban Air Mobility projects, and get tools for promoting and planning Urban Air Mobility and autonomous emergency medical services in your city” says the AiRMOUR website.
“Are you a representative of a city, health care services, a drone company, or other interest group? We warmly welcome you to the conclusion event of our AiRMOUR, held in European Convention Center, Place de l’Europe 4, Luxembourg on 22 November!”
AiRMOUR says the Masterclass will include the following topics:
- Overview of Urban Air Mobility integration in city context
- Public acceptance and integration of citizens
- The role of cities in U-space airspace – owner or stakeholder
- EMS UAS integration from an ATC perspective
- Workshop group activity defining the role an a UAM official within a city
For more information
Register Now! (Limited seats available)